Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's The Laughter...

It pierced and gave me permission, somehow brought all of me into the room. She was above me. Defined, solid, firm in how hir shoulders moved as she showed me exactly what she meant by love. But it was the curve of hir neck bent back, jaw slung open,… It was the roll of the giggle that skipped into my ears and made my cheeks round again. That is where I really found hir. Us.

I’ve craved laughter in my bed more than cock or clit combined. I’ve needed that humynity, the authenticity, fuck – I needed the joy. Cause the hard fucking is great. The moans, the screams, the growls. But it is the laughter that climbs through your ribs and sticks.

2 comments:

daydreamer said...

YES. when a lover makes me laugh it is like an orgasm of the soul

Amy said...

*swoon*